GT Centre for Sport has an exciting opportunity to join a growing business with realistic progression prospects. You will be responsible for the delivery of national curriculum PE lessons to schools and nurseries in London. We are looking for an individual with a passion for sport and a real desire to work with children and young people.
- Plan and deliver PE lessons teaching sports including football, athletics, basketball, gymnastics and dance to children and young people. Full training on planning, delivery and reflection of PE and school sports will be given throughout the placement
- Create exciting sports themed birthday parties, holiday and weekend clubs for toddlers and school children
- Be part of our Football Centre of Excellence and coach local children with their football development in competitive matches
- Use your marketing skills to promote the company in order to raise its profile locally, regionally, and nationally, including social media marketing and networking events
- Be fully aware of health and safety responsibilities before, during and after each session
- Monitor and evaluate the PE lessons and outcomes to provide constructive feedback to improve outcomes
Starting in April 2019 and September 2019.
Full time - 9.30am-4.30pm (Monday-Fridays)
Part Time - 12-16 hours a week
What we are looking for
We are looking for motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic sports coaches, who can deliver engaging sports sessions in and around the boroughs of Bexley and Greenwich.
- Outgoing, communicative individual with a real passion for sports coaching and the ability to produce innovative ideas to support individuals
- The ability to network and liaise with students and partners using different methods of communication including social media
- Good organisational skills
- Full UK valid driving licence
The selected candidate must have a BA Hons in physical education and sport or working towards a BA Hons in sport.
Accepted degree subjects
- sports science
How to apply
If you believe you can provide the skill set, email a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining the necessary experiences you feel would support your application, to Gurdip Thind via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28/02/2019
Additional job details
|Working hours||Part-time · Full-time|