Initially starting as a Resource Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for your sector.
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques.
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both.
- Creating content and job posts to attract passive candidates, which you will actively promote and market on social media channels.
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome.
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on and building a network to generate leads, references, and referral.
As you gain a better understanding of your market and start to see success delivering on the candidate side, you will be introduced to our entrepreneurial style of working – the ‘360 model’, which will involve you actively involved in selling our services to new prospective clients and business development.
- Cold Calling and Marketing candidates to prospects.
- Selling and our services to clients – Retained Search, Contingent Search, Contracting.
- Taking a consultative approach with clients listing to their needs and explaining the features and benefits of working with Hamilton Barnes.
- Commercial negotiation of rates, fees, and agreements
Throughout your career with Hamilton Barnes, we are dedicated to your career development. That’s why you will have a tailor-made training program which is tailored to your individual learning style! 78% of our Resource Consultants get promoted within their first 5 months!
We have a planned out 12 weeks ‘milestones’ program where the recruitment process is broken down into modules which involves:
- 1-on-1 mentorship, target setting, and live feedback every day with your manager.
- Classroom-style sessions delivered by our leadership team where new concepts are introduced.
- 24/7 access to an online video learning platform and resources.
- Group role plays to learn from others and practice in a closed environment.
Hamilton Barnes has achieved a great level of success with our training program. Most of our leadership team started off as Trainee Consultants. We are actively searching for our next success story.
What we are looking for
- No experience required
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience, positivity, and a strong work-ethic.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training.
- Competitive (with others or yourself) and very achievement orientated.
- Money motivated with financial goals.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, hard-working, and fun culture with other top performers.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11 December 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11 December 2023