Our friendly team within Client Services in the City of London are seeking an organised Administrator to join the business development and relationship building team of client services consultants.
Your role will be very varied and involve
- Providing administrative support to our Client Services Department working closely with the consultants
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries from employees and external calls
- Distributing business opportunities to sales staff
- Attending team meetings
- Maintaining the filing system
- Supporting and assisting the teams with administrative duties.
- Completing financial returns.
- Collating monthly reports for the Head of Client Services.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:45 - 18:00.
Like the sound of this role? We look forward to hearing from you
What we are looking for
The successful candidate would ideally have:
- A professional approach; and ideally worked in a sales environment before
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills specifically MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Aldgate|