Based in a fun and dynamic sales environment, this role requires a positive 'can do attitude'. The role involves working as an extension of our front offices to inform, advise and consultatively sell the Hamptons International service to clients as they progress through their property journey. Previous agency or sales experience is a bonus but not essential.
We provide a comprehensive training package so you will feel confident in discussing every aspect of the residential property market. You will be expected to thrive as part of a competitive team whilst being targeted with an individual commission structure. The department is set up to reward those who work hard in terms of:
- Generous incentives such as trips to London's top attractions and restaurants
- Career progression to management positions
What we offer:
- A highly competitive remuneration
- Excellent introduction to all aspects of property
- Comprehensive induction process and on-the-job training programme
- A start in a highly respected brand which is part of the biggest property group in Europe
- Basic salary plus commission - OTE of £25-30K
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. It deals with sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages. The company currently has a network of over 85 offices and prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Have excellent communication skills
- A hunger to learn and succeed
- Thrive as part of a competitive team
Qualifications and experience requirements
Whether you are a recent graduate or have previous property/sales experience there is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and evolving department.
Accepted degree subjects
£25k 1st Year OTE
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/06/2018