Based in a fun and dynamic sales environment, this role requires a positive 'can do attitude'. The role involves working as an extension of our front offices to inform, advise and consultatively sell the Hamptons International service to clients as they progress through their property journey. Previous agency or sales experience is a bonus but not essential.
We provide a comprehensive training package so you will feel confident in discussing every aspect of the residential property market. You will be expected to thrive as part of a competitive team whilst being targeted with an individual commission structure. The department is set up to reward those who work hard in terms of:
- Generous incentives such as trips to London's top attractions and restaurants
- Career progression to management positions
What we offer:
- A highly competitive remuneration
- Excellent introduction to all aspects of property
- Comprehensive induction process and on-the-job training programme
- A start in a highly respected brand which is part of the biggest property group in Europe
- Basic salary plus commission - OTE of £25-30K
What we are looking for
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Have excellent communication skills
- A hunger to learn and succeed
- Thrive as part of a competitive team
Whether you are a recent graduate or have previous property/sales experience there is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and evolving department.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
£25k 1st Year OTE