We are currently seeking motivated sales professionals who are looking to further their existing skills. Based in our Aldgate Office on the edge of the Square Mile, you`ll join a high performing business generation team working to re-establish relationships with former clients and secure instructions to sell and let some of the best residential properties in the UK.
Your excellent phone manner means you will be confident making business development calls while delivering exceptional service to your prospective clients. You will be an organised and strategic thinker, able to work independently and manage your own workload to maximise available business opportunities.
You will likely have experience in face-to-face or over-the-phone sales. While you enjoy working towards an individual target, you are also keen to join a supportive and collegiate working environment where you can continue to develop your knowledge and experience.
Some of your core day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Conduct business generation calls to clients who have previously interacted with Hamptons International as well as qualifying new inbound enquiries in order to secure appraisal appointments.
- Continue to nurture appraisals into new instructions to sell or let.
- Build credibility with prospective clients by sharing market updates and discussing activity in the housing market both at a local and national level.
- Deliver consistently exceptional service both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Generate cross-referrals for our other auxiliary services, including capital private finance and country and capital property law.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Basic salary plus commission; OTE: £27,000
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 February 2020