Working in a fun and dynamic sales environment this role requires a positive `can do attitude` with a high level of customer service focus.
Working in a specific property team the role involves working as an extension of our estate agency front offices to inform, advise and consultatively sell the Hamptons International service to clients as they progress through their property journey. Previous estate agency or property sales experience is a bonus but not essential for this role as full training and support is provided.
The comprehensive training package we provide will enable you to feel confident in discussing every aspect of the residential property market. You will enjoy thriving as part of a competitive team whilst being targeted with an individual sales commission structure that is well. rewarded
What we offer:
- A highly competitive remuneration and reward package
- Excellent introduction training in all aspects of the property industry
- Comprehensive ongoing support and training to help you achieve your goals
- Being part of the biggest property group in Europe and all the future opportunities that entails
- Basic salary plus commission
- Generous incentives such as trips to London`s top attractions and restaurants
Whether you are a recent graduate, have no previous property experience or are currently working in the property/sales industry we would love to hear from you.
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. It deals with sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages. The company currently has a network of over 85 offices and prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector.
What great looks like at Hamptons:
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work autonomously
- Have excellent oral communication and customer service skills
- Have a hunger to learn, develop and succeed
- Be a team player and tenacious in your desire to hit your personal targets
Accepted degree subjects
OTE of £25-30k
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 20/09/2018