Hamptons International is now looking for a Property Manager to join us in our Aldgate Property Management centre.
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service and build relationships with landlords and tenants
- Manage routine maintenance issues
- Ensure all contractor invoices and utilities are paid promptly
- Protect your landlord`s asset by recommending works to maintain and add value
- Be the main point of contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy
- Liaise with local branches and coordinate pre-tenancy works as required
- Negotiate end of tenancy deposit releases
- Ensure safety compliance and housing legislation is adhered to at all times
What we are looking for
- Encompass our core values - trust, dedication, excellence, innovation and professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 12 months property management or similar experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent team player with the ability to work on your own
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details