Hamptons International are now looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join us on a four month fixed term basis, working in our busy network of London offices as a Lettings Assistant. These roles will suit individuals who have an interest in property and are potentially looking to get started in the property industry, giving great experience and opportunities within a well- established and leading estate agency.
- Producing all new tenancy agreements in line with Hamptons International`s standards of quality
- Helping to manage the termination and renewal process, liaising with all parties concerned to ensure that the process runs smoothly and the reputation of Hamptons is upheld
- Providing administrative support to negotiators and the branch manager
- Coordinate branch marketing activities including creating and sending material and liaising with local publications
- Maintaining the filing system and managing the branch diary
- Completing banking paperwork and processing invoices. Collating all monthly and weekly invoice returns
- Carrying out property visits for managed tenancies
- Carrying out ad-hoc property viewings as required
Four month fixed-term contract.
What we are looking for
- A professional approach.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills.
- Excellent standard of communication.
- Extremely customer focused
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment. High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Driving licence preferable
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
£22K OTE pro rata