What is bespoke event production? In short you are responsible for understanding what a market wants (market research), developing content and inviting the best speakers to solve a problem or meet a client’s needs (product development), before identifying and acquiring target audience (audience curation).
You will spend time conducting phone-based research with industry leaders, developing relationships with international clients and leveraging their support to create bespoke events.
You’ll become the project manager for your events, working closely with the marketing, operations and sales teams to ensure the event is a logistical and commercial success. This is the perfect career for a confident and intelligent graduate looking for a challenging but highly rewarding career which will fast-track their learning in the world of business and healthcare, while enjoying international travel and an excellent company culture.
The Precision Medicine Team is one of the most established and successful business units in Hanson Wade, and after large commercial growth in 2018, we’re looking to hire. Specifically, the PM Team have been expanding our product offering beyond conferences, as our clients look for more tailored ways to effectively engage with the pharmaceutical and healthcare communities. This has led to the creation of CDx Engage – a suite of webinar, masterminds, exclusive networking events and market intelligence offerings to help clients accelerate the application and adoption of biomarkers and diagnostics.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of these bespoke business intelligence products, cementing process and scaling our product offering as the go-to expert in the expanding CDx Engage portfolio.
This role involves
- Conducting phone-based research to analyse and understand the needs of your market
- Using a mixture of commercial awareness and creativity to develop event content and agendas
- Inviting and influencing industry leaders, convincing them to speak at your events
- Planning and executing sales strategies via phone, email and social to curate tailored and valuable audiences
- Collaborating with marketing to build effective and persuasive targeted campaigns
- Travelling internationally to help lead and deliver the events
Employee wellbeing is important to us, for example:
- We offer an annual personal learning budget
- We offer subsidised yoga in the office, have a running club that regularly enters into team events and a cycle to work scheme
- We provide free fresh fruit each week
We all get on well and find lots of ways to socialise through:
- Monthly social club events
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate success projects
Why choose us?
- Hanson Wade is one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK and our culture is truly phenomenal.
- Our training and career progression opportunities would be hard to beat elsewhere.
- Our culture consistently remains at the heart of what we do.
What we are looking for
- Intelligence and confidence to think on their feet and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills to work with directors of large companies, your clients, to conduct research and influence their involvement in events
- Ability to interpret and contextualise information and extract valuable insight on shifting therapeutics landscapes, healthcare value chains and industry dynamics
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit; are tenacious, ambitious and highly motivated; with demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life science sector – either through studies or work
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
plsu commission £30,000 OTE