We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing assistant to join a growing direct marketing team. If you are looking to start a professional career in marketing and are proactive, tenacious and adaptable, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to become a member of our highly commercial, record-breaking marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the marketing managers across a number of international business conferences. You will be excited about learning new things; love working to deadlines; motivated by targets, eager to contribute ideas to improve our marketing and processes.
You enjoy personal success and want to achieve it from within a supportive, target driven, talented team. You recognise there’s more to learn and to prove and you’re determined to find the place where you can do just that. Sound familiar?
Hannah McCulloch, Marketing Director says: “What’s exciting about this team is that every marketer comes to work every day knowing that they play a direct and pivotal role in our company’s success. Your performance and work will be directly linked to the revenues we generate. Join us and help us maintain our momentum on the back of smart work, integrity and fun.”
- Competitive base salary plus future bonus potential
- A fast tracked career in a successful, expanding company with global scope
- A chance to truly make your mark and participate in shaping a growing business
- The opportunity to deliver on your core direct marketing skills and to develop into wider areas
- Ongoing training and personal development and coaching from talented managers
- A positive, open and inclusive environment
What we are looking for
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to multi task
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Would be great if you also had (but not essential):
- Experience of google analytics
- Marketing automation tools
- Execute social media plans
- SEO optimisation on websites
- Design work
- 2:1 classification degree or higher
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details