We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing assistant to join a growing direct marketing team. If you are looking to start a professional career in marketing and are proactive, tenacious and adaptable, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to become a member of our highly commercial, record-breaking marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the marketing managers across a number of international business conferences. You will be excited about learning new things; love working to deadlines; motivated by targets, eager to contribute ideas to improve our marketing and processes.
You enjoy personal success and want to achieve it from within a supportive, target driven, talented team. You recognise there’s more to learn and to prove and you’re determined to find the place where you can do just that. Sound familiar?
Hannah McCulloch, Marketing Director says: “What’s exciting about this team is that every marketer comes to work every day knowing that they play a direct and pivotal role in our company’s success. Your performance and work will be directly linked to the revenues we generate. Join us and help us maintain our momentum on the back of smart work, integrity and fun.”
Why choose us?
- Hanson Wade is one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK and our culture is truly phenomenal.
- Our training and career progression opportunities would be hard to beat elsewhere.
- Our culture consistently remains at the heart of what we do.
- We offer a fast-tracked career in a successful, expanding company with global scope
- Company benefits including monthly awards and social events, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, office yoga, a run club, charity day and many more
Hanson Wade is an amazing company to work for. But don’t take our word for it. Our Glassdoor rating makes us one of the leading employers in the country – check out the reviews for yourself.
What we are looking for
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and multi-task
- Initiative when faced with challenges and flexibility in approach
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
Would be great if you also have experience in (but not essential):
- Google Analytics, Salesforce or Pardot
- Marketing automation tools
- Executing social media plans
- SEO optimisation on websites
- Design theory and tools
2:1 classification degree or higher
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
- business and management studies
- media studies and publishing
Additional job details
- £21,000 base
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment