In this dynamic sales role, you’ll be utilising the knowledge that you have studied for and you’ll be responsible for raising awareness and selling delegate places on a range of our niche conferences. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current requirements and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business objectives.
The harder you work the bigger the pay cheque. You can expect to earn between £30-£35K in your first year and potentially 40K in your second year. The On Target Earnings is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many progressing to a management role within 18 months.
At our brand new offices based in the heart of Victoria, you’ll join our three week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry. Giving you all the tools to enable you to not only meet but surpass your target earnings.
If you’re looking for a role with incredible earning potential, a great environment with like-minded people and a first class training and development programme then apply now.
Why choose us
- Hanson Wade is one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK and our culture is truly phenomenal
- Hanson Wade is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- Our training and career progression opportunities would be hard to beat elsewhere
- Our culture consistently remains at the heart of what we do.
Employee wellbeing is important to us, for example:
- We offer an annual personal learning budget
- We offer subsidised yoga in the office, have a running club that regularly enters into team events and a cycle to work scheme
- We provide free fresh fruit each week
We all get on well and find lots of ways to socialise through:
- Monthly social club events
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate success projects
£20,000 basic with a realistic year one OTE of £30,000.
Actual average bonus and commission (not including basic salary) for:
- Year 2 – £24,687.22
- Year 1 – £17,227.78
Potential of promotion in your first three-six Months
24 promotions in delegate acquisition in 2018
Opportunity to progress to other Hanson Wade departments from delegate sales.
Five 'internal hires' to production based roles in 2018
11 promotions to senior sales roles in 2018
Start date: 2020
What we are looking for
- You are a determined 2:1 graduate
- You aim to beat any target set and push yourself in and out of work
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Thrive in a commercial environment
- Quick thinking
- Eager to learn
- Confident on the phone
- You have a right to work in UK
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- OTE £35,000
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment