Love life sciences and sales but loath lab work?
Did you love what you studied but don’t necessarily want a career in it - realise that you are more target driven and looking for a more commercial role?
We are looking for high achieving graduates in Life Sciences. If you are looking for a role with great earning potential, rapid career progression, a great environment with like-minded people and a 1st class training and development programme then please click Apply.
What you’ll do
In this dynamic sales role, you’ll be utilising the knowledge that you have studied for and you’ll be responsible for demonstrating the value of Hanson Wade conferences and selling delegate places on a broad range of conferences across our life sciences portfolio. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current challenges and objectives and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business and personal goals.
The harder you work the bigger the rewards. You can expect to earn between £30-£35K in your first year and potentially £40K in your second year. The on-target earnings (OTE) is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many exceeding the OTE within their first 12 months in Delegate Sales.
Success in the Delegate Acquisition Executive role can lead to progression opportunities into senior sales, management or sponsorship sales in the first 12 months of your career at Hanson Wade.
You’ll join our two week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry.
We will offer you
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, professional business environment
- A company where the culture is one of transparency, honesty and support
- You blaze your own path at Hanson Wade, no restrictive graduate scheme if you have the potential we'll make sure it's seen
- World-class training and career development programs
- Unlimited career opportunities
- A supportive environment that loves to celebrate success
- Flexible working location - you decide where you are most productive
- Regular social events
- Access to Social clubs - Book club, Running, Chess, 5 aside, Netball, Chilli, and more
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice-yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate successful projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget
- Charity days
What we are looking for
- You’ll have achieved a 2:1 degree or above
- You’ll aim to beat any target set and want to develop yourself professionally
- Hardworking nature and ambition
- You’ll thrive in a commercial environment
- Ability to think quickly under pressure
- You’ll be eager to learn
- Confidence when speaking to C-Level executives
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
with a realistic year 1 OTE of £35,000.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment