We have a fantastic opportunity for two graduates to join our highly successful graduate training scheme from September 2021.
You’ll receive an effective grounding in a charitable housing association through a two year intensive programme. It is designed to give you a broad and diverse experience of how Hightown works, where you can look forward to contributing to the delivery of our vision and values.
From day one, you’ll enjoy an incredibly varied learning experience by working with experts across many disciplines on a number of different placements including project management and customer service. You’ll experience Hightown hands-on and you’ll be given the responsibility to take ownership of real projects which will make a difference.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has recently left university or who is due to graduate in Summer 2021 and is seeking a career where you can make a real difference.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £21,000pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the five ways to wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
What we are looking for
We’re looking for individuals who have the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference which are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
If you share our values, we’d love you to work for us.
We’re looking for someone who
- Can demonstrate enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Has good verbal and numerical reasoning
- Has excellent communication and report writing skills
- Is able to demonstrate good time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Is a car driver and has access to a vehicle
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hemel Hempstead
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you want to have an informal chat, please contact Samantha Culverhouse, Recruitment Manager on 01442 292277 or email
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 21 June 2021