You’ve finished university; you’ve got your degree. You should have the world at your feet, right? So, why is it so hard to find a job? And not just any job - one that is going to put all of your skills and qualities to good use and allow you to take that all important first-step towards a fulfilling career.
You’ve sent out hundreds of applications; emailed your CV; filled in online portal after online portal. You want to be challenged; given the opportunity to develop yourself; feel fully embedded in the “real world”.
You are too ambitious for just any old desk job. You want a graduate position that is going to provide you with a full overview of the business; the right tech to do your job; and the confidence to achieve your personal and professional goals.
The HRC graduate scheme can give you all that and more. You’ll get on-the-job training, one to one career planning and growth, the chance to be accountable for your own wins, team and business-wide social events, hands on management, and the chance to collaborate with some of the best in the industry.
All that - and absolutely no limits as to where your career will go.
What does the day to day look like?
- Building your own base of clients and candidates through thorough business development and networking
- Establishing yourself as a specialist in your market
- Opportunities to engage in further training and solid career development with clear progression
- Meeting monthly KPIs and targets with regards to activity
- Managing your business pipeline to deliver above target and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Taking control of your own career and potential
- We’re flexible
- Our teams have regular check ins
- We celebrate wins on a weekly basis with special monthly prizes for those who have gone above and beyond
- Training – learning really matters to us
- Excellent commission
- Career progression
What we are looking for
- Upcoming graduate, or a graduate with previous sales experience
- Strong communication skills and confident when talking to clients and candidates
- Strategic thinker; able to plan and prioritise the sourcing of new clients
- Excellent networking skills and market-conscious; able to communicate fluently about industry issues and developments
- Entrepreneurial and driven
- Confident when educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- Able to evolve with our growing recruitment offering
- An ambassador for the HRC brand
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £22,000 + OTE
1st 6 Months - Salary plus £1k bonus, Next 12 Months – OTE of £30k, Next 12 Months – OTE of £40k
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 June 2021