As a Multi-Disciplinary Team Lead, you will lead a team to keep high-risk residential buildings safe for their inhabitants throughout your local region.
You will manage a multi-disciplinary team of regulated partners (such as structural safety and fire and rescue services), ensuring regulatory compliance across our Building Control and In Occupation functions.
Taking charge of a portfolio of applications, you will ensure that appropriate technical and specialist information has been utilised in each decision, and take appropriate enforcement action, where necessary.
As the decision maker for your portfolio, you will review all assessments and recommendations whilst acting as an effective team leader.
- Salary of £40,788 - £46,783 per annum
- 25 days’ annual holiday, increasing to 30 days after five years' service, plus bank holidays and one day Civil Service privilege leave
- Civil Service Pension Scheme
- Parental leave benefits
- Family friendly policies and working hours
- Career friendly policies
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- Excess Fares Allowance
This is a unique opportunity for a property management, risk management or compliance assessment professional to advance their career and play a vital role in building safety with HSE.
You’ll have the chance to make a difference to the safety of buildings across your region, ensuring safe, efficient and durable construction standards are the norm throughout the UK.
What’s more, you’ll be stepping into a team leadership role where you will be able to take on increased responsibility and pass your expertise on to others all while being supported by our exceptional culture and comprehensive benefits package.
What we are looking for
- Practical experience in one of the following: risk management, compliance assessments, or property management
- Experience of assessing multiple sources of information, data and evidence to determine legal compliance and determining appropriate actions
- Experience establishing professional relationships with a range of stakeholders
- The ability to write clear, evidence-based reports
- Great communication skills
- At a minimum, a Level 5 qualification in any subject
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East England
- North West England
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- £40,788 - £46,783
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
The closing date for this role is Midday on the 8th December 2023.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 December 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 8 December 2023