We are seeking graduates who speak more than one language (preferably European) who are passionate about the financial markets to work across IG's commercial teams
This entry level role is ideal for recent graduates with strong language and interpersonal skills seeking work in a dynamic, challenging and team-focused environment.
If you’re a passionate, ambitious individual, a role with IG could be the perfect start to your career.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme
By joining IG as a Graduate Trainee you will spend 18 months developing an understanding of our clients, products and business.
After successfully learning how the business works you will move around IG, broadening your understanding and applying your skills in other areas.
As a trainee you will get:
- Hands on experience
- Formal training sessions on our products and clients
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Support to help you in making the best of your career with us
- A buddy to give informal advice about the culture at IG and help you settle in
We are actively recruiting for our Graduate Schemes that will start in September 2019.
Our business is global, and our work crosses departments, offices and time zones. Your work with us could take you to a selection of 15 offices in exciting cities around the world, with some positions offering regular business trips and secondments.
You can learn more about what to expect in our recruitment process from our current graduate trainees.
What we are looking for
Not just anyone can help us maintain our industry leadership. We work in a fast-paced environment, and we’ll expect the best from you. You’ll be tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded. In return, you’ll be recognised for work with a visible effect on the business and offered clear paths to progress. You’ll have great opportunities to learn and expand your skill set.
We’re looking for people who speak more than one language with a genuine interest in learning more about our industry It is important that you who have a good grounding in finance, economics or maths.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
- After submitting your application we will be in touch if you should make the shortlist to complete an online reasoning test
- If you are successful, one of our expert team members will contact you to arrange a phone interview to find out more about you, your studies and why you want to work at IG.
- You will also be invited to one of our assessment days based at our offices after successfully completing the telephonic interview
You can apply now for our Graduate Trainee position. You can learn more about the scheme and apply by clicking the Apply button.
Want to know more?
Please get in touch with our Future Talent Team who look after the recruitment and development of our graduate trainees.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details