Our QA Graduate Training Programme
As part of our QA team, you will work at the heart of our business, helping to ensure the continuing high performance of our core trading systems. You will contribute to a range of innovative projects encompassing numerous QA techniques and test automation.
Alongside the graduate rotation through key business areas we provide formal training sessions plus opportunities for professional and personal development.
IG is a global leader in online trading, providing fast and flexible access to over 10,000 financial markets – including shares, indices, forex, commodities and binaries. Established forty years ago as the world’s first financial spread betting firm, IG’s aim is to become the default choice for active traders globally. It is an established member of the FTSE 250, with offices across Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the US.
- Good IT skills
- Logical approach to work and excellent problems solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and understand process flow mapping
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Proactive with good initiative
- A good team player with good listening skills able to build relationships across the business
- Resourceful and innovative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of the marketing industry
- Emotional intelligence and leadership skills
Qualifications and experience requirements
A degree in any subject although computer science, science or maths related would be an advantage.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two
If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter including the following:
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- Have you ever been part of a team in a dynamic environment and how did you fit into that team?
- Why would you like to work for IG?
- What experience – be it personal or professional – have you had that has equipped you with the skills and competencies relevant for this role?
When writing your covering letter, please think about relevant examples and be specific.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 01/05/2018