We’re passionate about our customers and the specialist markets they operate in, and about the power of knowledge, information and connections to help them learn more, know more and do more.
If you enjoy variety and collaborating with experts, want to get under the skin of a dynamic and growing business and are comfortable seizing opportunities, Informa’s Graduate Fellowship Scheme could be for you.
As a Graduate Fellow, you’ll be an important part of the Informa team from day one.
You’ll experience a number of Informa’s businesses in the UK and internationally, take on different roles and gain exposure to senior leadership, and fully participate in the life of the company, professionally and socially.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
About the Informa Graduate Fellowship Scheme:
We live and breathe the subjects we work in. Join Informa for the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most exciting brands and to develop a specialism of your own.
The range of professional opportunities and freedom to tailor your career means that you will be equipped to reach your full potential.
Informa’s Graduate Fellowship Scheme offers five placements across the business over the course of two years, with one placement spent outside of Europe.
If you’re looking for exposure and opportunities to participate and contribute from day one, you’ll fit in at Informa.
- A two-year Learning & Development programme
- Four placements, within the UK, followed by a six-month placement outside of the UK
- Each placement is individually tailored to relevant skills, interests and aspirations
- Placements will involve working on real projects, providing the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment
- Fellows are mentored by a senior leader within the company – many Fellows continue their mentoring relationship beyond completion of the scheme
- Fellows come together as a group regularly, both formally and informally, to share experiences and offer each other support
Please note, this is a UK based scheme. Informa cannot sponsor visas for those without the right to work in the UK.
Location: Four four-month placements in the UK business, followed by six months outside the UK
- Achieved or on course to achieve a minimum of 2:1 or equivalent
- Open to final year undergraduates and postgraduates of any discipline
The scheme provides an opportunity to experience a variety of different roles within a diverse international organisation. Key competencies and characteristics that we look for in future Fellows include:
- A desire to learn, the tenacity to make things happen and the ambition to dictate your own progress, through hard work and self-development
- The ability to work in partnership with colleagues and customers to form strong relationships through building trust
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, with proven ability to manage your time and work to deadlines
- Digital know-how, with an interest in emerging technologies.
- Driven by results
- Positive, pro-active attitude
Application process: Send a tailored cover letter and CV.
Applications close 31 December 2019. Visit the Informa website for more information.
IT and information services, marketing, advertising and PR, media and internet, sales, hospitality and events management