The scheme provides an opportunity to experience a variety of different roles within a diverse international organisation.
From editorial to finance, digital to event operations, sales to research, marketing and more, Graduate Fellows work across a range of businesses, sectors and roles in the UK and internationally, and get their careers off to a great start.
If you enjoy variety and collaborating with experts, want to get under the skin of a dynamic and growing business and are comfortable seizing opportunities, Informa’s Graduate Fellowship Scheme could be for you.
What’s in it for you
- You will complete a tailored induction and development programme which will provide you with a broad understanding of Informa and its divisions.
- Four four-month UK based placements, each in a different division and role
- A six-month placement outside of the UK
- The programme is designed to be flexible so that placements can be identified in line with your career aspirations, in conjunction with the evolving needs of the business.
- The placements will give you real projects and responsibilities, providing the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment
- Support finding a permanent role within Informa after completing the scheme
You will have considerable support during the scheme to ensure that your overall learning experience will complement your future career, giving you the opportunity to work with stakeholders such as:
- Placement Managers, who will help you with your development journey by working with you to set tasks and objectives
- Senior level career mentors, to offer guidance and support during your career progression
- Graduate Programme Manager, who will ensure you are fully supported through the programme
- Graduate Fellow community who come together regularly through formal and informal networking events, sharing experiences and offering each other support
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Access to our full range of health, wellbeing and lifestyle benefits for UK employees.
- Extensive support, guidance and training throughout the programme
What we are looking for
We’re looking for graduates with commitment and enthusiasm and who want to be part of an industry leading, innovative, global organisation. Our Graduate Fellowship Programme will prepare you with the skills you need to progress and develop your talents.
Key competencies and characteristics that we look for in future Fellows include:
- A desire to learn, the tenacity to make things happen and the ambition to dictate your own progress, through hard work and self-development
- The ability to work in partnership with colleagues and customers to form strong relationships through building trust
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, with proven ability to manage your time and work to deadlines
- Digital know-how, with an interest in emerging technologies.
- Driven by results
- Positive, pro-active attitude
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Candidates must have the energy and drive to succeed, be committed to excellence in their results, be curious and comfortable to challenge the status quo and be innovative in their thinking.
- You will be flexible and adaptable in your approach, be able to contribute positively in a team working environment.
- A hands-on, proactive approach.
To have achieved or be on course to achieve a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019