We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the drive to meet significant business development, sales demands and personal skills to support the business in its strategic growth plan across the UK and internationally.
Due to rapid growth, Innovantage have an opening for a New Business / Sales Executive. Working with Innovantage will place you in a secure and exciting sales environment – allowing you to work with products which (fortunately for you) potential customers are crying out for. We deliver several products to the recruitment and talent acquisition market and are the market leaders in recruitment data intelligence.
Innovantage have the biggest data reach in the market, meaning we have access to more postings from more companies. Therefore, we provide our customers with more leads and more complete analytics than our competitors.
Innovantage have begun expansion into overseas markets providing an excellent opportunity to develop your career and be an influential part of an expanding company.
Innovantage is a growing team of young and enthusiastic people all of whom have direct access to the senior management and CEO.
As our New Business / Sales Executive you will be expected to;
- Business to business sales of annual contracts
- Sourcing and qualifying prospects
- Pipeline management
- Generating revenue and acquiring new customers
- ROI analysis on why to buy Insight, and why to buy now
- Working with our Account Manager to successfully hand off and manage customer accounts
- Working with our marketing team to build lead generation campaigns
- Being responsible and accountable for meeting your deadlines and targets
- Set and attend onsite prospect meetings
- Attend industry events
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
Innovantage is the leading supplier of sales tools and data analysis to the UK recruitment industry and serve many of the leading brands of the industry that you are already familiar with.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and high levels of self-motivation
- To be able to work as part of the wider sales team, and independently
- To be competitive to help drive their performance
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: 08/04/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 08/04/2018