What will we offer you?
- To be part of a fast-growing team where you can learn the newest technologies in the market. Machine Learning, NoSQL, Microservice Architectures... you name it. We like to be up to date and we will like you to be an active part of it.
- All the necessary mentoring and support you need as a graduate. We don't kid ourselves, we've been graduates too and we know where our weak spots are. We want you to succeed and grow because that is how we will grow as a company.
- A great opportunity to get some first hand experience on different projects and technologies in order to find and follow your passion within a development career.
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
Innovantage is the leading supplier of data and data analysis to the UK recruitment industry and serve many of the leading brands of the industry that you are already familiar with. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the drive to meet significant development demands and to develop personal skills to support the business in its strategic application goals as part of the Symphony Technology Group.
- You will have certain experience in Java at a basic level. We understand you are a graduate and that's the level we would expect.
- You will be hungry for knowledge. We are looking for individuals who like to work with new technologies and learn new things in a daily basis.
- You will need to be comfortable working in a rapid iterative development cycle.
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Closing date: 08/04/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 08/04/2018