Insight Recruitment are looking for its next generation of recruitment consultants to join our journey as we expand and where you’ll enjoy our industry leading junior consultant training program.
As a recruitment consultant at Insight, you’ll learn how to do some of the following:
- Engage and build relationships with global brands and market leading organisations
- Work with them to build recruitment strategies to help grow their businesses
- Headhunt some of the best digital or engineering professionals in the world
- Attend and even host your own tech meetups in order to build an extensive network as well as an immersed expert in your field.
We have a career design and training plan for each individual in our business and you’ll work with our directors and your manager to help ensure you have the necessary support to realise your career goals.
You’ll earn from our leading commission scheme where you’ll earn up to 30% of any revenue you generate and you’ll have a realistic year one OTE of £35,000. Once you’ve built your experience in year one, we’d expect that OTE figure to rise considerably into year two.
You’ll enjoy a generous benefits package which includes a £1,000 annual personal learning allowance to spend on any courses relevant to your role and a personal monthly wellness allowance (for those workout or yoga classes), as well as annual incentives to Ibiza/Las Vegas etc.
If this sounds like the career you want, apply today for immediate consideration.
What we are looking for
Some of the traits we are looking for include the following (you don’t need to be all of these things, but a blend of some would be ideal)
- You’ll need to be driven and ambitious – our business will triple in size in the coming five years, so we need people whose own ambition and hunger for growth, both personal and career, matches our own.
- You’ll need to be resilient too – a role in recruitment includes incredible highs, successes and rewards but it also includes a lot of hard work and the ability to navigate and learn from setbacks.
- Intelligence and solutions focussed – our clients are looking for the most sought after talent in the market, so you’ll need to be able to be creative, thoughtful and take pride in becoming a valued expert.
- You’ll need to be of graduate level or have experience in telephone based or a field sales role.
- You’ll be degree educated (2:2 or higher) or have built success in a telesales or field-based sales role.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
dependng on experience. (£35,000 year 1 OTE)
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment