Working as a camp counsellor through InterExchange is one of the most exciting opportunities out there for students and young people alike. Every day is different and rewarding.
What we are looking for
- Available for eight weeks between June and September.
- Between the ages of 18 and 28
- Either a student, teacher, youth worker, or capable of leading a specialized skill at camp
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Excited to work with children
No experience working with children is necessary, but it is definitely preferred. As long as you enjoy working with children and you’re ready to create a positive atmosphere for the kids at camp, you’ll likely be exactly what we’re looking for.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
Free room and board
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Our application and interview process is all completed online.
- Two references
- A £23 background check
- Valid passport
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12 January 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 March 2022