Finance Placement Student (Assistant Financial Accountant) with French, German or Dutch language skills - 12 months
INVISTA has set the goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance and we are looking for the right candidate with a high motivation and ambitious drive to join our General Accounting team in Summer 2019.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple business priorities simultaneously and independently. They will have effective verbal and written communications within all levels of the business. This position will be fulfilling for a candidate who has a passion for developing and sharing knowledge in ways that improve business profitability, has curiosity and the analytic capability to help solve business problems.
- Be proactive, curious and show an eagerness to learn in all situations. Seek knowledge from any and all sources that will enable you to improve your development.
- Take initiative to apply economic and critical thinking in identifying value adding activities. Embrace creative destruction and drive innovation where possible by standardizing and continuously improving processes, skills and knowledge.
- Actively contribute and participate to the finance and business organizations to create the greatest value for the company, our customers and yourself.
- Preparation of timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the US GAAP and local GAAP/IFRS accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting.
- Account analysis on, income statement and balance sheet accounts, and execute respective reporting to Global or Regional hubs, as well as various business groups and functions.
- Timely respond on ad hoc questions from our internal customers/teams.
- Support projects around continuous improvement. (to internal accounting processes)
- Provide support to Senior Financial Accountants.
What we are looking for
- Proactive self-starter with hands-on mentality and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to focus on detail and accuracy, as well as understanding the bigger picture.
- Good communicator who is enthusiastic and takes initiative with a sense of urgency.
- Passionate about learning, showing intellectual curiosity.
- Studying to relevant degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking.
- Fluency in one of the languages French, German or Dutch.
- Previous working experience in similar setting.
- International exposure through travel or work experience is a benefit.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV in English along with a covering letter indicating their salary expectations, via the Apply button. Please include the job title and reference code in your application.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 12 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary forwarded to affiliated companies. https://privacypolicy.kochind.com/
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/11/2018
Additional job details