Are you thinking of teaching English abroad in 2016/2017? Then why not take a world-leading i-to-i TEFL course or join one of our fantastic internships!
i-to-i offers you the most affordable, efficient and interactive ways to get an internationally recognised TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) certificate which can get you travelling the world and getting paid.
Choose from face-to-face classroom training, incredible online training or a combination of both. It all depends on how much training you want and how quickly you want to pack your bags and go!
Or why not join us on a once-in-a-lifetime supported teaching experience (known as the i-to-i internships), spending up to five months in places like China, Thailand, Vietnam and many more, teaching in the best schools.
Remember, no matter which course or internship you choose, we guarantee you expert tutor feedback, extensive TEFL resources, an internationally recognised TEFL certificate and much more!
Here are just some of the benefits of our TEFL courses:
- Internationally recognised qualification, endorsed by employers around the world
- NEW state-of-the-art e-learning foundation TEFL course gets you certified faster
- Greater convenience and flexibility - learn on your terms, when and how you want
- Draw from more than 30 different tutors' experience, based all over the globe
- Take your learning deeper, drill into as much content as you want, at your own speed
- Real life case studies and examples, supported with an expansive resources section
- No waiting around! Save valuable time and money
- Work to an established and proven framework developed by e-learning and TEFL experts
- Meet fellow students and share your questions and answers
- Get practical, hands-on training
Our TEFL internships can give you:
- A fantastic monthly living allowance
- A network of new friends across the world
- Accommodation and meals included
- Full in-country support from our hand-picked partners
- A lifetime TEFL qualification from i-to-i TEFL
- Job progression and career building opportunities
The world’s leading TEFL course provider, i-to-i TEFL, has trained more than 175,000 people in the last 21 years since its foundation in 1994.
With more than 250 years of combined TEFL experience across our staff, tutors and TEFL academics, i-to-i offers you world renowned training that you can take in a style that suits you - either face-to-face training in the classroom, distance learning online or a combination of the two.
Contract and working hours: Depends entirely on you, and what you choose. Enquire for more information.
If you are enthusiastic, have an open mind and a sense of adventure, you have what’s needed to help you succeed in TEFL!
- No previous teaching experience necessary – TEFL courses can be taken by anyone with any level of experience of education or experience!
- No need to be able to speak any other languages but English.
Basically, if you are enthusiastic, have an open mind and a sense of adventure, you have what’s needed to help you succeed in TEFL!
Qualifications and experience requirements
There are no qualification or experience requirements with TEFL, you just need a passport and an enthusiastic open mind!
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Unknown · Unknown
How to apply
Get in touch to start your journey today!
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 06/10/2017