We are seeking ambitious and sharp-minded graduates from all degree subjects to start their career with us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in our Central Birmingham office based in the vibrant Jewellery Quarter. No previous experience is required as comprehensive training will be given. Constant support and guidance will be provided to you as you develop as a consultant and plenty of opportunities for progression will be available, as our business strategy is focused on organic growth for the future.
- Working Monday to Friday as part of a team within one of our specialist sectors; human resources, accounting and finance, technology, property management, social housing and education
- Becoming a specialist recruiter for your sector, providing business consultancy to clients and sector professionals using expert knowledge in order to provide consultation and advice
- Carrying out business development and account management calls to clients in your portfolio as part of daily marketing sessions
- Developing relationships with prestigious clients and talented professionals of all levels via phone, email and in person
- Screening and shortlisting candidates including in person interviews to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available
- Liaising with clients to organise interviews and candidate bookings and completing all necessary administration
- Contacting clients and candidates during temporary assignments to offer an aftercare service and advice on any queries
Recruitment is a profession most people tend to fall into when they aren’t sure which career path to take but who want a long term career with high earning potential. Recruitment agencies are used by almost every industry opening up a whole world of future possibilities. You will learn a range of highly sought after skills including; consultation, negotiation, networking, problem solving, marketing, business development and account management.
A career in recruitment is ideal for ambitious and sharp minded individuals who are looking to work in a vibrant and social environment with opportunities for progression. It’s an exciting, varied and fast-paced role, which means you will need to be adaptable and solve problems, but you will get support and encouragement from every member of the team from your first day and beyond.
From the very first day you join your training and continued personal development are our priorities, which is why we dedicate a budget of over £225,000 every year exclusively for training. All training will be delivered by experienced senior consultants up to director Level who have a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry. Once this thorough induction has been completed, and throughout your career, you will receive continuous training and your career development will be regularly reviewed and encouraged.
- Free gym membership: You will be entitled to free corporate gym membership. Luckily the sites are based close to our offices so you won’t need to waste too much energy in actually getting to the gym
- Monthly and quarterly prizes: We hold regular competitions where you can win some excellent prizes such as iPads, extra holidays, or a visit to a spa for some pampering
- Holiday allocation: Our holidays start at a generous 23 days per year (plus eight bank holidays), rising to 25 after two years
- Flexible working incentive: Hit your targets for the quarter? Take advantage of either finishing early or starting late once a month for the next quarter and enjoy that extra lie-in on a Monday, get those all-important “life admin” tasks out of the way, or simply get to the pub early and get a round in for your colleagues! We also offer additional flexible working for senior staff
- Social events: Our whole office gets together at the end of the month for drinks, food or an activity. We also hold quarterly companywide events for example Ascot Races and our annual black tie Christmas Party with a company awards ceremony
- Vision days: We hold regular vision days where new and established consultants spend time with our Directors to discuss ideas for improvements to company processes and policies
Having opened in August 2016, the London office is fast catching up with the other two and has the highest potential for growth. The office, based in Lincolns Inn Fields, Holborn, comes complete with views of St Paul’s, the Gherkin and the Shard. We put a lot of thought into choosing this location, opting for a place where our employees could truly experience the buzz and excitement of the city after work with plenty of nearby bars and restaurants to choose from.
What we are looking for
- Good team worker
- Flexible approach
- Discrete, especially in matters of a confidential nature
- Ability to show respect to all
- Take ownership and responsibility for issues, complaints, problems etc.
- Hungry for sales
2:1 honours degree – any subject (2:2 will be considered provided they also meet the criteria of A-levels and GCSEs below;
A-levels – Minimum of three graded C and above
GCSEs – Minimum of eight graded A*- C (including English and maths)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
Uncapped Commission (OTE up to £30,000 in the first 18 -24 months)
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If you are interested in one of our graduate positions or if initially you would just like to hear a little more, please submit your CV. If you are shortlisted our dedicated Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch to talk you through the opportunities we have on offer and answer any queries you may have about recruitment or our company.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment