We are seeking ambitious and sharp-minded graduates from all degree subjects to start their career with us as a Recruitment Consultant in our central London office based in Holborn. We offer a competitive starting salary of £25,000 plus uncapped commission from day one where you could be earning in excess of £30,000 in just your first 18-24 months of joining.
No previous experience is required as comprehensive training will be given. Constant support and guidance will be provided to you as you develop as a consultant and plenty of opportunities for progression will be available, as our business strategy is focused on organic growth for the future.
- Working Monday to Friday in a fast paced office environment as part of a team within one of our specialist sectors; human resources, accounting and finance, technology, property management, social housing and procurement
- Carrying out targeted business development and account management calls to clients in your portfolio as part of daily marketing sessions
- Screening and shortlisting professional candidates over the telephone and in person to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available
- Providing consultation and liaising with clients to organise interviews and candidate bookings within tight deadlines, completing all necessary administration
Not only will you enjoy a very competitive base starting salary of £20,500 and commission structure from day one with no thresholds, we also offer great benefits and incentives;
- Free gym membership: you will be entitled to free corporate gym membership.
- Monthly / quarterly prizes: such as iPads, extra holidays, or a visit to a spa.
- Holiday allocation: our holidays start at a generous 23 days per year (plus eight bank holidays!), rising to 25 (+8) after two years.
- Flexible working incentive: hit your targets and take advantage of either finishing early or starting late once a month for the next quarter, with additional flexible working for senior staff as you progress.
- Social events: quarterly office nights out and companywide events; for example Ascot Races and our annual black tie Christmas Party.
- Vision days: spend time with our directors to discuss ideas for improvements to company processes and policies.
- Structured training programme: unrivalled training programme performed by individuals with a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry.
- Realistic targets: set and reviewed each month in your appraisal with your line manager.
- Progression and development: progress onto path to Senior Consultant after just 12 months and onto management in as little as three years
- Investors in People (Silver): we are independently audited every 18 months and the standards we are expected to meet when managing our employees are extremely high.
- Working from home: consultants who have been with company for 12 months have the opportunity to work from home six days per month
Recruitment is a profession most people tend to fall into when they aren’t sure which career path to take but who want a long term career with high earning potential. Recruitment agencies are used by almost every industry opening up a whole world of future possibilities. You will learn a range of highly sought after skills including; consultation, negotiation, networking, problem solving, marketing, business development and account management.
A career in recruitment is ideal for dynamic and proactive individuals who are looking to work in a vibrant and social environment with opportunities for progression. It’s an exciting, varied and fast-paced role, which means you will need to be adaptable and solve problems, but you will get support and encouragement from every member of the team from your first day and beyond.
From the very first day you join your training and continued personal development are our priorities, which is why we dedicate a budget of over £225,000 every year exclusively for training. All training will be delivered by experienced Senior Consultants up to Director Level who have a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry. Once this thorough induction has been completed, and throughout your career, you will receive continuous training and your career development will be regularly reviewed and encouraged.
What we are looking for
No previous experience in recruitment is required for the role, however we are looking for someone who is hungry for sales with the following essential skills / qualities:
- Focused and results orientated
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 July 2021