We are currently recruiting for sharp-minded graduates from all degree subjects to start their career with us as a Recruitment Consultant in our central London office based in Cornhill. We offer a competitive starting salary of £27,000 + uncapped commission from day one where you could be earning in excess of £35,000 in just your first 18-24 months of joining. No previous experience is required as comprehensive training will be given. Constant support and guidance will be provided to you as you develop as a consultant and plenty of opportunities for progression will be available, as our business strategy is focused on organic growth for the future.
- Working Monday to Friday in a fast paced office environment as part of a team within one of our specialist sectors; human resources, accounting and finance, property management, social housing and legal
- Carrying out targeted business development and account management calls to clients in your portfolio as part of daily marketing sessions
- Screening and shortlisting professional candidates over the telephone and in person to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available
- Providing consultation and liaising with clients to organise interviews and candidate bookings within tight deadlines, completing all necessary administration
- Commission: earn commission from day one (no thresholds).
- Holiday allocation: 23 days holiday (plus eight bank holidays), rising to 25 days (plus eight) after two years.
- Flexible working incentive: hit your targets and take advantage of either finishing early or starting late once a month for the next quarter, with additional flexible working for senior staff as you progress.
- Monthly and quarterly prize incentives: such as iPads, extra holidays, and other goods
- Vision days: Spend time with our directors to discuss ideas for improvements to company processes and policies.
- Free gym membership: you will be entitled to free corporate gym membership
- Social events: quarterly office nights out and companywide events; for example Ascot Races and our annual black tie Christmas Party prizes including spa breaks and Sonos sound systems.
- Sabbatical leave policy: after four years of continuous service, you will be eligible to take unpaid sabbatical leave for travelling purposes.
- Structured training programme: unrivalled training programme performed by individuals with a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry.
- Realistic targets: set and reviewed each month in your appraisal with your line manager.
- Progression and development: progress onto path to Senior Consultant after just 12 months and onto management in as little as three years.
- Working from home: consultants who have been with company for 12 months have the opportunity to work from home.
Recruitment is a profession most people tend to fall into when they aren’t sure which career path to take but who want a long term career with high earning potential. Recruitment agencies are used by almost every industry opening up a whole world of future possibilities. You will learn a range of highly sought after skills including; consultation, negotiation, networking, problem solving, marketing, business development and account management.
A career in recruitment is ideal for dynamic and proactive individuals who are looking to work in a vibrant and social environment with opportunities for progression. It’s an exciting, varied and fast-paced role, which means you will need to be adaptable and solve problems, but you will get support and encouragement from every member of the team from your first day and beyond.
From the very first day you join your training and continued personal development are our priorities, which is why we dedicate a budget of over £225,000 every year exclusively for training. All training will be delivered by experienced senior consultants up to director level who have a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry. Once this thorough induction has been completed, and throughout your career, you will receive continuous training and your career development will be regularly reviewed and encouraged.
Why James Andrews?
The recruitment sector is dominated by companies which offer individual commission, which in turn create hard-nosed, selfish sales environments. James Andrews is different. We have created a commission structure which celebrates individual and team success in every placement, thus creating an enjoyable, supportive environment. Perfect for individuals who are target orientated and team players.
We have a down-to-earth culture which focuses on team working. We are open and honest with everyone we deal with, and being a stuffy, corporate business is not what we're about. Our "work hard", play hard" ethos is guided by our staff who love spending time together outside work. Our relaxed dress code allows our employees to express themselves as individuals whilst still maintaining that professionalism and respect that our client’s value so much.
Having opened in August 2016, the London office is fast catching up with the other two and has the highest potential for growth. Our brand new vibrant office opened in May 2021 and is based in Cornhill just a stone’s throw away from Bank Tube Station. We put a lot of thought into choosing this location, opting for a place where our employees could truly experience the buzz and excitement of the city after work with plenty of nearby bars and restaurants to choose from.
What we are looking for
- No previous experience in recruitment is required for the role, however we are looking for someone who is hungry for sales
- Goal orientated
- A strong communicator (verbal & written)
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A team player
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £27K + commission
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 July 2022