We are seeking ambitious and sharp-minded candidates to join us as 360 Recruitment Consultants on our social housing and finance teams in our central Birmingham office located in the vibrant jewellery quarter.
Comprehensive training will be given, along with constant support and guidance tailored to whichever stage of your career you are in. We have plenty of opportunities for progression as our business strategy is focused on continuous growth for the future, including opening new teams and offices.
- Working Monday to Friday in a fast paced office environment as part of a team within one of our specialist sectors; human resources, accounting and finance, technology, property management, social housing and orocurement
- Carrying out targeted business development and account management calls to clients in your portfolio as part of daily marketing sessions
- Screening and shortlisting professional candidates over the telephone and in person to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available
- Providing consultation and liaising with clients to organise interviews and candidate bookings within tight deadlines, completing all necessary administration
Not only will you enjoy a very competitive base starting salary and commission structure from day one with no thresholds, we also offer great benefits and incentives;
- Monthly / quarterly prizes: such as iPads, extra holidays or a visit to a spa.
- Holiday allocation: our holidays start at a generous 23 days per year (plus eight bank holidays!), rising to 25 (+8) after two years.
- Flexible working incentive: hit your targets and take advantage of either finishing early or starting late once a month for the next quarter, with additional flexible working for senior staff as you progress.
- Social events: end of month drinks, food or an activity as an office and quarterly companywide events; for example Ascot Races and our annual black tie Christmas Party.
- Vision days: spend time with our directors to discuss ideas for improvements to company processes and policies.
- Structured training programme: unrivalled training programme performed by individuals with a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry.
- Realistic targets: set and reviewed each month in your appraisal with your line manager.
- Progression and development: progress onto path to Senior Consultant after just 12 months and onto management in as little as three years.
- Investors in People (Silver): we are independently audited every 18 months and the standards we are expected to meet when managing our employees are extremely high.
- Four day working week: based on our projected growth this is our ambition for the near future.
From the very first day you join your training and continued personal development are our priorities, which is why we dedicate a budget of over £225,000 every year exclusively for training. All training will be delivered by experienced senior consultants up to director level who have a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry. Once this thorough induction has been completed, and throughout your career, you will receive continuous training and your career development will be regularly reviewed and encouraged.
Our Birmingham office opened in 2010 and is perfectly located overlooking St Paul’s Square in the jewellery quarter just a short walk from New Street and Snow Hill train stations. We have recently completed a state of the art office transformation, featuring a brand new ‘chill out zone’ with a meditation room, TV, gaming system and lunch facilities – a great place to take a break from the busy office environment or have a Friday afternoon beer with your team before a night out in the city. We are close to many of Birmingham’s top rated independent bars and restaurants and are located above The Rectory Bar which we often frequent for a drink after work.
Immediate starts available.
What we are looking for
We are looking for candidates with experience in recruitment or in a transferable sector such as sales or customer service, with the following essential skills / qualities:
- Hungry for sales
- Goal orientated
- A strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A team player
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £21,500 - £25,000
Salary (negotiable depending on experience) plus uncapped commission from day one (OTE in excess of £24,000 to £40,000 at consultant level).
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment