We are seeking ambitious and sharp-minded candidates to join us as 360 Recruitment Consultants on our Tech team in our Leicester office located in the Clarendon Park / Queens Road area.
- Working Monday to Friday in a fast paced office environment within either our specialist Technology or Property Management team
- Carrying out targeted business development and account management calls to clients in your portfolio as part of daily marketing sessions
- Screening and shortlisting professional candidates over telephone and in person to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available
- Providing consultation and liaising with clients to organise interviews and candidate bookings within tight deadlines and completing all necessary administration
Comprehensive training will be given, along with constant support and guidance tailored to whichever stage of your career you are in. We have plenty of opportunities for progression as our business strategy is focused on continuous growth for the future, including opening new teams and offices.
From the very first day you join your training and continued personal development are our priorities, which is why we dedicate a budget of over £225,000 every year exclusively for training. All training will be delivered by experienced senior consultants up to director level who have a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry. Once this thorough induction has been completed, and throughout your career, you will receive continuous training and your career development will be regularly reviewed and encouraged.
Not only will you enjoy a very competitive base starting salary and commission structure from day one with no thresholds, we also offer great benefits and incentives;
- Monthly / quarterly prizes: such as iPads, extra holidays or a visit to a spa.
- Holiday allocation: our holidays start at a generous 23 days per year (plus eight bank holidays!), rising to 25 (+8) after two years.
- Flexible working incentive: hit your targets and take advantage of either finishing early or starting late once a month for the next quarter, with additional flexible working for senior staff as you progress.
- Social events: end of month drinks, food or an activity as an office and quarterly companywide events; for example Ascot Races and our annual black tie Christmas party.
- Vision days: spend time with our directors to discuss ideas for improvements to company processes and policies.
- Structured training programme: unrivalled training programme performed by individuals with a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry.
- Realistic targets: set and reviewed each month in your appraisal with your line manager.
- Progression and development: progress onto path to Senior Consultant after just 12 months and onto management in as little as three years.
- Investors in People (Silver): we are independently audited every 18 months and the standards we are expected to meet when managing our employees are extremely high.
- Four day working week: based on our projected growth this is our ambition for the near future.
Immediate starts available.
What we are looking for
We are looking for candidates with experience in recruitment or in a transferable sector such as sales or customer service, with the following essential skills / qualities:
- Focused and results orientated
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20,500 - £24,000
salary (negotiable depending on experience) + uncapped commission from day one (OTE in excess of £24,000 to £40,000 at consultant level).
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment