As an Analyst Intern for Jarmany, you will be placed within major projects for globally recognised organisations. You will work directly with clients to help harness and analyse vital data, while receiving continuous support from Jarmany.
At Jarmany, you have the chance to challenge yourself, to fully utilise your capabilities, and to gain client exposure. Your role is varied and flexible; you’ll develop a wide range of business analysis and support skills, which you build to suit both your client assignments and your own career ambitions.
Becoming a Jarmany Analyst Intern means joining an innovative, agile company where your ideas and insights are welcomed. While you get the opportunity to work with leading companies in positions of responsibility, you also learn what it is like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and to become part of our collaborative analyst community.
12-month fixed term contract.
Jarmany is a rapidly growing data analysis and services company providing working with global blue chip organisations. We are a fast-paced and dynamic company with a vibrant analyst community and personalised commitment to learning.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Commercial awareness
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and works well in a team
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Suitable for under graduate looking for a sandwich placement or someone on their gap year
- Commercial experience preferred but not essential
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS points
Accepted degree subjects
Plus benefits (healthcare, gym)
Kingston upon Thames
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button.
We are looking for applicants who can start in June/July 2018.
Closing date: 02/04/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 02/04/2018