As a Commercial Analyst for Jarmany, you’ll be working on major projects for globally recognised organisations. You’ll work directly with clients to help harness and analyse data, while receiving continuous support and training from a Senior Analyst and support teams.
You’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, to fully utilise your capabilities and to gain front-line experience with our clients. Your role will be varied, flexible and you’ll develop a wide range of business analysis and support skills to help you work more effectively.
As part of this role you will be enrolled in our Graduate Scheme which will support you through the first 18 months of your time at Jarmany. The scheme will provide you with a structured program to guide your learning and provide you with regular reviews.
At Jarmany, things are a little different because we’re an innovative, agile company where your ideas and insights are welcomed. You’ll get the opportunity to work with leading companies in positions of responsibility. You’ll also learn what it is like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and become part of our collaborative community.
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills and academic success
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Commercial awareness
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and able to work well in a team
- Commercial experience preferred but not essential
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Ideally, we are looking for graduates that can start immediately
- Minimum 2:1 degree (any subject considered)
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS points / 120 New UCAS points
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Rising to £30,000 after completion of the 18 month graduate programme, plus benefits (healthcare, gym)
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button.
Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be invited to a graduate assessment day
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 October 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment