As a Graduate Technical Data Analyst, you’ll be working on major projects for globally recognised organisations. You’ll work directly with clients and internal Jarmany teams to help harness and analyse data, while receiving continuous support and training from a Consultant and support teams.
At Jarmany we place huge emphasis on the collection and structuring of information and utilise a variety of technologies to assist with the ETL process. You’ll be responsible for designing & managing these automated systems and processes while helping to implement best practice throughout the organisation.
You’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself to fully utilise your capabilities, supporting our commercial teams in developing methods to present and explain complex analysis in a straight-forward, easy to understand way.
As part of this role, you will be enrolled in our Graduate Scheme which will support you through the first 18 months of your time at Jarmany. The scheme will provide you with a structured programme to guide your learning and provide you with regular reviews.
We’re an innovative, agile company where your ideas and insights are welcomed. You’ll get the opportunity to work with leading companies in positions of responsibility. You’ll also learn what it is like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and become part of our collaborative community.
Skills developed on the job
- Commercial experience working with SQL Server and other database technologies
- Utilising cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS & GCP
- Performing statistical analysis with Python
- Front-end data visualisation development using tools such as Excel, Power BI Qlik Sense, Tableau
- Ability to effectively use Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View
- Experience in troubleshooting and understanding existing database systems, performance tuning and optimisation
- Utilisation of modern ETL tools & practices
- Designing and implementing data management platforms
- Web and application development
- Developing AI & ML Solutions
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills and academic success
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and able to work well in a team.
- Minimum 2:1 degree (any STEM subject considered)
- Programming experience preferred but not essential
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 120 UCAS points
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Kingston upon Thames
rising progressively to £30,000 on completion of the graduate scheme.
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment