As a Junior Analyst for Jarmany, you’ll be working on major projects for globally recognised organisations. You’ll work directly with clients to help them harness and analyse their data. You’ll also receive great support and training from our Senior Analysts.
You have the chance to challenge yourself. To fully utilise your capabilities. And to get front-line experience with our clients. You’ll also develop a wide range of business skills which will help you work comfortably with any organisation and build a fully-rounded CV.
Does that sound like it could be for you? We welcome you to join an innovative and agile company where your ideas and insights are encouraged. You’ll quickly become part of our collaborative analyst community. And best of all, you’ll learn what it’s like to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment while working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Commercial awareness
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and able to work well in a team
- Suitable for undergraduate student looking for a placement as part of a numerical degree
- Commercial experience preferred but not essential
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS points
- We are looking for graduates that can start from 4 July 2022 and work for 13 months
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Kingston upon Thames
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment