As a Junior Analyst for Jarmany, you’ll be working on major projects for globally recognised organisations. You’ll work directly with clients to help them harness and analyse their data. You’ll also receive great support and training from our Senior Analysts.
You have the chance to challenge yourself. To fully utilise your capabilities. And to get front-line experience with our clients. You’ll also develop a wide range of business skills which will help you work comfortably with any organisation and build a fully-rounded CV.
Does that sound like it could be for you? We welcome you to join an innovative and agile company where your ideas and insights are encouraged. You’ll quickly become part of our collaborative analyst community. And best of all, you’ll learn what it’s like to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment while working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Terms of employment: 13-month fixed-term contract starting July 2021.
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Commercial awareness
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and able to work well in a team
- Commercial experience preferred but not essential
- We are looking for graduates that can start from 5 July 2021 and work for 13 months.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Suitable for undergraduate student looking for a placement as part of a numerical degree
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS points
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2021