Jarmany is a fast-growing data analytics agency with services that span data strategy, data management, data science and data people.
We help our customers predict needs, deliver efficiencies, drive growth and connect people. We apply the worlds most advanced technology to customers sales, marketing and operational data either through a fully managed outsourced service or specific programmes that support their internal capability.
Data Analytics and data science are at the heart of the evolving digital economy and the role represents an opportunity to be an integral part of this rapidly expanding and exciting sector. You’ll be working with some of the world’s largest companies from sectors that include Technology, Finance and Sport.
Jarmany people are enterprising, energetic and focused on establishing what matters. We believe in the collective effort of a team and like to pass on those learnings in a way that is shared rather than preached. We are surrounded by talented people who learn from each other and stand by each other. We have a genuine appetite to strive to be better in what we do and the way we do it.
What you will be doing:
- Build our contacts database within Microsoft Dynamics
- Drive our demand generation programme
- Manage the output of content; blogs, white papers and guides
- Be part of a team that is responsible for product creation
- Deliver campaigns that drive interest in these products
- Manage and deliver our weekly social media output
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who has a broad set of adaptable digital marketing skills, who will assist in delivering results with our Commercial Director that will ultimately drive our business forward.
- A good grasp of b2b digital marketing techniques
- Highly analytical and passionate about data, with an ability to translate into business benefit
- Engaging and articulate communicator who can adapt to different audiences
- Commercial experience with technical products
- Able to influence cross-functional teams and create a consensus between stakeholders
- Bright and enthusiastic but comfortable working without regular supervision
Degree in Marketing – 2:1 minimum.
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- Kingston upon Thames
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment