As a Technical Analyst for Jarmany, you will be at the heart of the central support team, working to deliver the tools we need to provide outstanding service to our clients. Our infrastructure is the bedrock of everything we do and you will have the chance to be involved in all aspects of its operation.
At Jarmany, you have the chance to challenge yourself, to fully utilise your capabilities, and to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and platforms. Your role is varied and flexible; you’ll develop a wide range of technical and support skills, which you build to suit both the company requirements and your own career ambitions. Our graduate programme includes sponsoring you through the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science, as well as helping you develop your key commercial soft skills.
Becoming a Jarmany Technical Analyst means joining an innovative, agile company where your ideas and insights are welcomed. While you get the opportunity to work with leading technologies in positions of responsibility, you also learn what it is like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and to become part of our collaborative analyst community.
Technical skills developed on the job
- Commercial experience of working with SQL Server (scripting and database administration)
- Experience in troubleshooting and understanding existing database systems, performance tuning and optimisation
- Understanding of ETL, stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Designing/implementing data cubes using SSAS
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure cloud administration
- Web and application development using C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View
- Front-end data visualisation development using tools such as Excel, Qlik Sense, Tableau etc.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis in R & Python
- Strong academic success
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and works well in a team
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 2:1 or first class degree in computer science / software engineering related degree
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS points
Accepted degree subjects
computer sciences and IT
plus benefits (pension, healthcare, gym)
Kingston upon Thames
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Closing date: 26/09/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/09/2017