The service delivery executive will manage and provide administration support for verification sales and support the team in achieving business goals and successful delivery to customers. Responsibilities include (but are not be restricted to):
- Processing incoming verifications and passing them onto institutions
- Dealing with and resolving incoming queries
- Handling incoming paid-for verifications and processing payments
- Completing online forms
- Processing responses and inputting data onto a dashboard
- Supporting the co-ordination of events and/or marketing campaigns
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting other members of the team with ad hoc tasks when required
- Providing feedback to the wider team and contributing to process improvements
Why work at Jisc
We want to make sure our people have the flexibility they need to balance their personal lives and do well at work. So, we focus on outputs rather than presenteeism and are open to a whole range of ways of working, including flexible hours and working from home.
We’re always learning and developing. All our people have access to a huge variety of learning resources to help them achieve this.
Our benefits are great too. We offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and three additional days Christmas closure) and flexible agile working
- A range of health and wellbeing benefits, including access to wellbeing support
- The option to join a generous pension scheme
- A wide range of discounts, a cycle scheme, financial wellbeing savings and season ticket loans, as well as a range of other benefits
- We also offer generous parental leave arrangements, career breaks and volunteer leave
Connecting with each other is easy, thanks to our technology but getting face to face is something we value and find time for when we can. Our main offices are Bristol, London, Harwell and Manchester, so you may need to travel on occasion.
What we are looking for
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box but we realise the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. So, if you can do most of what we’re looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need.
We’re ideally looking for someone who will offer excellent customer service and care with the following experience:
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience working in an office-based, customer-focused environment.
- Experience working with CRM and financial systems (or similar software).
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to achieve desired result.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Other stuff you need to know:
At Jisc we celebrate diversity and know that it is critical for our success. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. So, if you are great at what you do and share our values, we want to hear from you.
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We will be happy to help.
Just so you know, we review CV’s as we receive them, and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a week). We don’t use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2021