Our summer internship programme runs for 10 weeks. The programme is a unique cross line of business programme linking both Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management. This provides a broader educational offering and enables you as an intern to widen your J.P. Morgan employee network.
The programme is non-rotational providing you with an opportunity to develop solid relationships with your desk/team and get involved in real-time projects. Be prepared to be flexible, learn quickly, and act on your judgements. There’s a lot to absorb but you'll benefit from the support of a dedicated junior and senior staff member to help you integrate into your team and to answer any questions you might have throughout the summer. You will participate in a performance management process where you will set and monitor your goals and objectives. Alongside the learning curve of your main role, you’ll gain a different perspective of the firm through desk based training, business presentations and various networking opportunities.
Starting: June 2019.
What we are looking for
- Our internship opportunities are available to students in their penultimate year of study
- A keen interest in finance and asset management
- We’re looking for team players and future leaders with exceptional drive, creativity and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others.
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree.
- Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent (second year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication).
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/11/2018
Additional job details
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and highly competitive compensation package