Spend your summer working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the global economy. Our bankers are focused on long-term relationships and developing strategies that help our government, institutional and corporate clients grow and innovate. We do this by providing sound advice, helping them access funds and making connections, all while helping clients manage the many risks in today’s complex environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analysing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs,
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
Location you will be joining: Hong Kong.
What we are looking for
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretive skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English and Chinese Mandarin
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus
- Expected graduation date of September 2019 – July 2020
- Currently studying a masters programme with three plus years of working experience preferred
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programmes will close as positions are filled.
Application close at 23:59 Hong Kong time on the closing date.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 02/12/2018
Additional job details