In our summer programme, you will gain a valuable hands-on insight into global treasury services and global trade and loan products, start building a professional network, and learn the skills needed to kick-start a career at J.P. Morgan.
What you can expect
Have you ever thought of how does a smartphone get made, how oil is paid for, how a luxury brand migrates to sell online, how cash moves across financial markets or how multi-billion dollar projects get financed? Global Treasury Management Program provides innovative solutions to help clients solve these and other challenges.
Our solutions help clients move cash, keep it safe, maximise its value on one side and finance large capital expenditure projects on the other. In this role, we’re at the heart of everything our 135,000 clients in over 180 countries are doing to run their businesses. We partner with our clients to improve their efficiency and financial performance. We deliver an industry-leading service and help clients navigate the constantly changing global financial landscape; our clients (including 98% of Fortune 100 companies) trust us to:
- Clear in excess of USD 7trn payments daily
- Provide innovative financing solutions for cross-border trade, supply chains and large capital expenditure projects
- Concentrate and optimize hundreds of billions of dollars of cash across over 40 currencies
- Continually innovate and improve our service, including partnerships with FinTech organisations
As part of our fast-growing and dynamic business, you will have influence and impact across the entire Corporate and Investment Bank. In particular, Treasury Management has several critical roles that make it an exciting place to work and learn about the heart of the financial services industry:
“We love the business. We intend to win in cash management. Watch that space.” - Jamie Dimo
About the programme
You will be challenged on your analytical skills, strategic thinking, creativity and diligence. In addition to the on-the-job experience working on meaningful assignments; you can also expect:
- One week’s intensive introductory training course
- Regular networking sessions
- Insights and training from subject matter experts
- Exposure to senior management
- Coaching from your personal mentor
The programme will run for 10 weeks, starting at the end of June 2019.
After successful completion of the programme, you could receive an offer for a full-time position on our Analyst Program. Our Analyst Programme offers you the chance to rotate (currently four six-month rotations) around different teams where you will be able to gain further training and experience across global treasury management and global trade and loan products; you will hone your sales, relationship management, client service and product management skills to build long-term client relationships and help grow a multi-billion dollar business.
Starting: June 2019.
What we are looking for
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who are determined to continue to develop innovative solutions that support our clients around the world.
The criteria are:
- Exceptional analytical and research skills
- Innate problem solving abilities and the skills to manage complex projects
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others
Beyond these, what we are most interested in are the things that make you, you and the difference you could bring to J.P. Morgan.
- Penultimate year students
- Strong academic background; on track for a minimum 2:1 grade (or equivalent) for a bachelor’s degree
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/11/2018
Additional job details
J P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package