Human Resources plays a vital part in the success of our firm. Our strategies, customers and success all depend on having exceptionally well-trained, well-informed and well-managed teams.
What you can expect
Human Resources support the firm in managing our most important assets – our people. We deliver industry-leading performance management, training and development, recruiting and diversity initiatives all over the world. By using the best tools and resources, we identify, attract, hire and retain top talent across J.P. Morgan, generating best-in-class outcomes for our clients and the firm. Working closely with our businesses on strategy, planning and project management will give you clarity of their goals and how we can build successful teams.
During the two-year programme, you’ll enjoy a unique blend of facilitated, self-paced and on-the-job training that will equip you with the knowledge and experiences needed to make an impact on the business. After a three-week induction, you’ll rotate across Asset Management, Consumer and Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Bank or in one of our Corporate functions. Specific roles include Compensation, Analytics, HR Business Partners and HR specialties such as Talent and Development, Recruiting, Benefits and HR Service Delivery.
You will have remarkable access to our leaders and gain insight into all areas of the firm, giving you the tools to take your career in many directions within the HR function. Upon successful completion of the programme, you will work with the program team to identify a permanent role, the first of many in your career at J.P. Morgan.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package.
Starting: June 2018 onwards.
Over the last 200 years J.P. Morgan has evolved as a business to meet the complex financial needs of some of the world’s largest companies as well as many of the smaller businesses that drive industry change globally and locally. Their team of employees work hard to do the right thing for their clients, shareholders and the firm every day.
J.P Morgan’s strength lies not only in the quality of its products and services, but also within the talent of its employees. Harnessing the diversity of its people, J.P. Morgan values people with different talents, ranging from investment banking to technology, operations and human resources.
J.P. Morgan is looking for future leaders who have passion, creativity and exceptional interpersonal skills. Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are achievements outside the classroom. Working with a team committed to doing their best, earning the trust of their clients and encouraging employees to fulfil their potential – that’s what it means to be part of J.P. Morgan.
Qualifications and experience requirements
You’ll need to have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced corporate environment. Other qualifications include:
- A well-rounded academic background demonstrated with a minimum 2:1 bachelor's degree or equivalent (second year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication). You should be in your final year of study and be available to start on the graduate programme in September 2018.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Aptitude for synthesising complex information into simple, compelling messages.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organisation.
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity and interpersonal skills. Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Closing date: 26/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/11/2017