Human Resources plays a vital part in the success of our firm. Our strategies, customers and success all depend on having exceptionally well-trained, well-informed and well-managed teams.
What you can expect
Human Resources support the firm in managing our most important assets – our people. We deliver industry-leading performance management, training and development, recruiting and diversity initiatives all over the world. By using the best tools and resources, we identify, attract, hire and retain top talent across J.P. Morgan, generating best-in-class outcomes for our clients and the firm. Working closely with our businesses on strategy, planning and project management will give you clarity of their goals and how we can build successful teams.
During the two-year programme, you’ll enjoy a unique blend of facilitated, self-paced and on-the-job training that will equip you with the knowledge and experiences needed to make an impact on the business. After a three-week induction, you’ll rotate across asset management, consumer and community banking, commercial banking, corporate and investment bank or in one of our corporate functions. Specific roles include compensation, Analytics, HR business partners and HR specialties such as talent and development, recruiting, benefits and HR service delivery.
You will have remarkable access to our leaders and gain insight into all areas of the firm, giving you the tools to take your career in many directions within the HR function. Upon successful completion of the programme, you will work with the programme team to identify a permanent role, the first of many in your career at J.P. Morgan.
What we are looking for
You’ll need to have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced corporate environment. Other qualifications include:
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Aptitude for synthesizing complex information into simple, compelling messages.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity and interpersonal skills
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent (second year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication).
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree.
- Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/11/2018
Additional job details
J P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package