If you want to learn about how global financial markets move while working in a collaborative, supportive team structure, then sales, trading and research is right for you. Our teams research and identify opportunities for our clients, help them with complex financial transactions – and we do it all in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that's never dull. If you like working quickly, developing relationships or diving deep into analysis, we have a role for you.
You'll build the skills and knowledge to take your career in any direction imaginable. In our e-trading group, you'll work with markets, quantitative research and technology to develop sophisticated mathematical models and methodologies. In research, you'll analyze data and insights to drive innovation for our clients.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
From day one, you'll build your technical skills through extensive training. You'll start by joining our team in New York for seven to eight weeks of instruction in statistics, economics, credit analysis, valuation, financial modeling and more. Through hands-on experiences, you'll learn about the various assets classes – equities, credit, foreign exchange, commodities and emerging markets.
You'll make an impact by
- Developing strategies to help clients outperform their benchmarks
- Managing risk as part of a team
- Conducting research on various sectors
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse clients, customers and communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive and inclusive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
What we are looking for
We're looking for individuals with the vision and insights to advise our teams and clients around the world. Key skills include:
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Genuine interest in financial markets and economic data and trends
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent leadership and collaborative skills
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Expected graduation date of December 2018 – Spring 2019
- Minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/11/2018
Additional job details