This programme is designed for students who are interested in learning about our Markets and Investor Services businesses, which are part of the Corporate and Investment Bank. It is open to undergraduates from any discipline, studying across Europe, graduating in 2020.
You'll participate in interactive presentations and work shadowing on the trading floor, where you will learn about the many roles and product groups within sales and marketing, trading, research, structuring, prime services and market risk. You’ll also network with our senior business leaders and learn from analysts who were once in your position.
You will undoubtedly end your week with a vast amount of knowledge and skills that you didn't have before and have a clearer understanding of where you could fit in within our Markets and Investor Services businesses.
We recruit many of our interns and subsequent full-time analysts through our pre-internship programmes, so there are very real career benefits to be gained from just one week with us.
Starting: Easter 2019.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree
- Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/11/2018
Additional job details
J P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package