Our Spring into Technology events will give you a real insight into our technology business at J.P.Morgan.
Spend three days with us at our London, Bournemouth or Glasgow sites and experience what it would be like to work here. You’ll participate in interactive presentations and work shadowing. You'll network with our business and meet analysts who were once in your position. Many pre internship participants have become interns at J.P.Morgan and are now successful full time analysts. This is a real opportunity to get a head start in your career.
This event is open to anyone graduating in 2020 for the London and Bournemouth programme and 2020 or 2021 for the Glasgow event.
Over the last 200 years J.P. Morgan has evolved as a business to meet the complex financial needs of some of the world’s largest companies as well as many of the smaller businesses that drive industry change globally and locally. Their team of employees work hard to do the right thing for their clients, shareholders and the firm every day.
J.P Morgan’s strength lies not only in the quality of its products and services, but also within the talent of its employees. Harnessing the diversity of its people, J.P. Morgan values people with different talents, ranging from Investment Banking to Technology, Operations and Human Resources.
J.P. Morgan is looking for future leaders who have passion, creativity and exceptional interpersonal skills. Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are achievements outside the classroom. Working with a team committed to doing their best, earning the trust of their clients and encouraging employees to fulfil their potential – that’s what it means to be part of J.P. Morgan.
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity and interpersonal skills. Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
- As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree.
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
Bournemouth · Glasgow · London
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Closing date: 26/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/11/2017