If you are curious about running a global business, fascinated by wealth management and ready to develop your career, we are looking for you. Spend the summer in our Wealth Management business working with experts, learning critical skills and building your professional network.
What you can expect
As part of our leading global client franchise in Asset and Wealth Management, Wealth Management is more than just money management. We build teams of professionals around clients to understand their unique needs and provide solutions to help them meet their financial goals. The first part of your 10-week program will begin in London for an orientation and training session introducing you to the firm, our products and how we do business. We will give you the technical and practical knowledge needed to make a contribution to our team from the beginning.
Wealth Management recruits interns that will be placed on either:
- An integrated team
- A product solutions team
Integrated team analysts work with our bankers, global investment specialists, capital advisors and trust and estate experts, to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients by devising customised financial strategies.
Analysts in product/solutions teams work with investment professionals on our market strategy, alternative investments, fixed income, equity, and due diligence groups. They conduct research and analysis; assist with product development and help respond to inquiries from clients and professionals within the Private Bank.
Starting: June 2019.
What we are looking for
Because these roles are about both analyzing complex financial situations and personally presenting solutions, you will need a unique blend of interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. You should be comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Other specific requirements include:
- Deadline oriented; ability to multi-task in high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Superior multitasking and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Plenty of initiative and the confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends.
- A collaborative style
- Good judgement and discretion when working with confidential information
- Ability to anticipate questions and seek the answers
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others
Beyond these requirements, we are most interested in the things that make you unique: personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could make on the team.
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree
- Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent (second year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication)
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/11/2018
Additional job details
|Location||Europe · London|