This unique opportunity offers candidates the potential to build a career as a respected industry analyst in the global digital technology sector. You will possess a keen interest in mobile and digital technologies and the capacity to build knowledge quickly. You will author research reports, develop data models, including five- year market forecasts, and eventually work on high-level consulting projects for many of the world’s leading companies.
Training will be provided in all aspects of the role. Potential for International international travel.
- To develop strong subject matter expertise on cutting- edge digital technologies.
- To author high-quality research reports in a highly readable format - providing insight and value to Juniper Research’s clients.
- To harness data skills to create market sizing and forecasting models, accompanied by insightful analysis and commentary.
- To support the sales and marketing team in the creation of marketing content including press releases, marketing text and infographics.
- To work with senior analysts to produce research proposals for new and updated topics and client requests.
- To assist in the delivery of client consultancy projects, bespoke reports and customer forecasts.
- To contribute to news articles, journalist interviews and social media, and eventually speak at industry conferences and present to clients.
- To contribute to team goals, special projects and database development.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
What we are looking for
- Interest in new technology.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident.
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills
- Articulate, with the ability to understand and communicate the complexity of markets, products, technologies and ideas, in both written and verbal forms.
- Confidence in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and be a trusted team member.
- Organised, productive, and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Quality conscious with a high attention to detail.
- A friendly team player.
- A degree or postgraduate qualification.
- You will be a strong team player, with potential for rapid promotion.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £24,000 - £27,000
Company events; flexitime; work from home; bonus scheme; performance bonus; healthcare scheme; life insurance; a day's leave for your birthday plus Christmas Eve afternoon off; volunteer teambuilding days; free courtesy bus from Basingstoke rail station
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment