This is an exciting opportunity for researchers with strong investigative acumen to join an established global corporate investigations firm based in Mayfair, London.
We are seeking talented researchers to join our Investigations and Disputes practice as case managers. Successful candidates will work on, and help lead, multijurisdictional investigations, including investigative reputational defence, litigation support, asset traces, corporate due diligence, competitor intelligence, and other unique, challenging projects.
- Planning and managing cases and discrete components of larger investigations
- Managing junior team members on specific projects
- Scoping projects and assisting in the preparation of proposals
- Researching, identifying, and collating information from a wide variety of public and non-public sources
- The effective utilisation of a wide variety of global databases
- Writing comprehensive, detailed, and accurate investigation reports and reviewing the writing of peers
- Interacting directly with clients on matters such as data collection, arranging meetings, and delivering progress updates
- Identifying and working with contacts
- Instructing and managing subcontractors
- Mentoring junior team members and providing support; for example, with report writing
What we are looking for
The role would suit applicants with doctoral and postdoctoral experience from humanities and social sciences backgrounds with strong investigative acumen.
Accepted degree subjects
- social sciences
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
25 days’ holiday, discretionary bonus, private medical, critical illness and other insurances, regular staff events throughout the year
How to apply
Please note that applications can only be considered from candidates who have the right to work in the UK. Interviews will be arranged as soon as we receive suitable applications.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 26 July 2019